“The true method of knowledge is experiment.” —William Blake
“Experience is, for me, the highest authority. The touchstone of validity is my own experience. No other person’s ideas, and none of my own ideas, are as authoritative as my experience. It is to experience that I must return again and again, to discover a closer approximation to truth as it is in the process of becoming in me. Neither the Bible nor the prophets — neither Freud nor research — neither the revelations of God nor man — can take precedence over my own direct experience. My experience is not authoritative because it is infallible. It is the basis of authority because it can always be checked in new primary ways. In this way its frequent error or fallibility is always open to correction.” —Carl Rogers
• MP3 Download ► http://bit.ly/1ppCg9d
• Subscribe on YouTube ► http://bit.ly/ytubesub
• Subscribe on iTunes ► http://bit.ly/geitunes
• Subscribe on Stitcher ► http://bit.ly/1Nl7gvn
• IdeaLabs Supplements ► http://bit.ly/idealabsdc
• Enjoy the Show? Become a Patron ► http://bit.ly/drpatreon
• Download Danny’s Best-Selling Book ► http://bit.ly/maindrod
• Danny on Facebook ► http://bit.ly/tdrwfaceb
• Danny on Instagram ► http://bit.ly/instatdrw
• Danny on Twitter ► http://bit.ly/twitterdr
01:58 - Thoughts on tooth decay, carbon dioxide, and lactic acid
05:09 - “In the presence of hypothyroidism and magnesium deficiency everything is dangerous, but calcium and sodium are probably among the least dangerous things.” —Raymond Peat, PhD
07:20 - Children with food allergies
11:16 - Is there any reason to treat a child like a small adult?
13:14 - Food or supplements?
20:24 - Can supplements replace liver, oysters, and eggs?
24:35 - Caffeine, aspirin, niacinamide and fatty liver
30:53 - Enriching the environment and day-to-day metabolic enhancing activities
24:16 - Idealabs’ desiccated thyroid product, Tyromax
38:39 - Danny thinks desiccated thyroid should be taken orally
42:55 - Are Danny and Georgi slaves to Ray Peat?
48:24 - What Ray Peat’s work means to Danny
51:36 - Georgi, where can we find more of your work on the Internet this week?
52:30 - Info about next week’s episode