“Making an effort to learn how to use techniques of food, hormones, light, activity, etc., is similar to the effort needed to work with a psychologist, and the effort itself is part of the therapy—the particular orientation of the psychotherapist isn’t what’s therapeutic, it’s the ability to participate in meaningful interactions, that is, the ability to provide a situation in which the person can practice being human. When people start thinking about the things in their life that can be changed, they are exercising aspects of their organism that had been atrophied by being in an authoritarian culture. Authoritarians talk about protocols, but the only valid ‘protocol’ would be something like ‘perceive, think, act.’” —Raymond Peat, PhD
• MP3 Download ► http://bit.ly/28YVJrQ
• Subscribe on YouTube ► http://bit.ly/ytubesub
• Subscribe on iTunes ► http://bit.ly/geitunes
• Support The Show on Patreon ► http://bit.ly/drpatreon
• On The Back of a Tiger Website ► http://bit.ly/tigerhome
• On The Back of a Tiger Facebook ► http://bit.ly/fbtiger
• On The Back of a Tiger Twitter ► http://bit.ly/28WMgA2
• On The Back of a Tiger Trailer ► http://bit.ly/1fin1ul
• Download Danny’s Free Book ► http://bit.ly/maindrod
• Danny Roddy on Facebook ► http://bit.ly/tdrwfaceb
• Danny Roddy on Instagram ► http://bit.ly/instatdrw
01:17 - Details on the successful Kickstarter
02:04 - A heartened Brad and Jeremy
03:39 - What have you guys been up for the last year?
05:30 - Has the film changed at all?
07:16 - Where are you guys in the filmmaking process?
08:26 - Jeremy and Brad asking big questions
10:25 - Warming up the audience to the cast of Mavericks
11:40 - Uncut audio from the interviews
12:28 - Problems in the establishment
13:31 - Animations and filming experiments
15:16 - Issues in biology and medicine
16:15 - How the script is being written
17:49 - Will consciousness be explored in the film?
18:54 - Will cosmology be explored in the film?
19:07 - How do you empower people without giving recommendations?
20:54 - Will stress and energy be explored in the film?
23:38 - Danny doesn’t understand epigenetics
24:40 - Eugenics is still part of science culture
26:25 - Will politics be explored in the film?
27:48 - Danny thinks the ‘serotonin-makes-you-feel-good’ idea is crumbling
28:34 - Has Brad and Jeremy’s views changed at all since filming the movie?
31:32 - Danny thinks leaving your comfort zone can increase self-awareness
33:01 - ‘Never be in a rush to do anything’
33:25 - Will the film be accessible to lay people?
34:03 - How are Brad and Jeremy stringing the narrative between all the subjects?
34:48 - The passing of Mae-Wan Ho
35:31 - Respecting the life’s work of some of the subjects
35:05 - Keeping up to date with On The Back of a Tiger
40:04 - Next week’s episode with Ray